Contacting the local authority

To report anti-social behaviour, including noise, in streets or estates call the Council number, 020 7527 7272. The patrol hours are from 4 pm to 2 am between Sunday and Thursday and from 4 pm to 4 am between Friday and Saturday. Inside patrol hours an officer can come to resolve the problem. Outside patrol hours an attendant should take details for forwarding to the patrol, who should get back to you within 24 hours.

To report anti-social behaviour or security lapses (such as failures to lock the gates) in parks call the Parkguard number, 079 7089 3588. The patrol hours vary but tend to be from 12 noon to 11 pm. If your call is not answered, call the Council number, 020 7527 7272. You can also send an email to, with a copy to

1 thought on “Contacting the local authority

  1. local youths out of control again!!!
    appalling that after all these years of having a dedicated Neighbourhood Policing Team steered by local residents, this problem has STILL not been dealt with having been raised meeting after meeting

Add what you like

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.